If you wish to request a refund for paid lessons, please contact our team at email@example.com. We will endeavour to resolve all matters within 3 working days.
If you purchase online lessons:
Refunds or cancellations may only be issued if:
- you have requested a refund within 48 hours of payment; and
- you have not completed any lesson.
The 7 day cooling off period begins:
- from the date of payment.
No refunds will be processed for lessons that have already been completed. If you are unhappy with the quality of service received; please contact us in line with the above terms to request a refund.
Initial deposits are non-refundable.
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason, email address and name.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will investigate the matter and endeavour to reach an agreement within 72 hours. Once investigation is completed we will provide:
- our confirmation that such refund or cancellation is due to you; or
- confirmation that a refund is not due with an explanation in line with our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used to make payment. Refunds will be processed within 28 days of the above confirmation of the refund.